domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

The rain and the thunder

What does this rain to me, that I just can’t escape from myself? Messing everything up in my head, or my heart, I can’t tell anymore which one is screaming right now. Pink clouds upon me are sharing this storm with my soul, and not a word is left unwritten as the thunders start to crash. I’m coming clean, I’m starting all over. I’ve picked up my feelings from the shelf I’ve thrown them off and look at my future with bright and wet eyes. My time has come, our time, and no one can take it from us anymore. Because we share the same blood, the same eyes, the same force, and although this days haven’t been the brightest there’s nothing a rain can’t take away. Let the lighting bright up our lives, the rain wash the way, the wind blow them away. Nothing can stop us. I look through my window as you sleep little girl, and the mess in my head starts to calm down. As long as you are with me, there will be fire. We are one and the same, as the rain and the thunder. So let the game begin.
Love you.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario